•2 Double passes to Ocean Film Festival Australia
To Enter simply like and comment on the Facebook post!
Competition runs from Wednesday 17 February to 2 pm Monday 22 February. Drawn 2.30 Monday 22 February. Winner will be notified via Facebook Message.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry.
• The Promoter is Ocean Film Festival AustraliaThe J Noosa (Noosa Shire Council), ABN 91 607 370 132, of 36 Park Avenue, Avalon, NSW, 2017.
• The only persons who may enter and be awarded prizes if they win are those who (i) are Queensland residents (ii) are over the age of 18 (iii) are not (a) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies involved with this competition, or (b) members of the immediate family of any such employees or contractors. "Immediate family" includes spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether they live in the same household as the employee/contractor or otherwise.
• If compulsory details of the entry are not complete or are incomprehensible, the entry is deemed invalid.
• The competition commences on Tuesday 5 January 2016 and closes on Friday 8 January 2016 . No entry received after this closing time will be accepted.
• The winner will be notified by private Facebook message.
• The winner is expected to, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any promotional activities (such as photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and must consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any associated promotional material.
Prizes to be given away:
2 x Double Passes to the Ocean Film Festival Australia on 4 March 2016.
The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter is not responsible for any costs incurred by the prize winner in accepting the prize.
• The prize winner (and his/her companion/s) are responsible for all other expenses including travel above and beyond that outlined in the above prize descriptions, spending money above and beyond that which is outlined in the above prize descriptions, additional meals, drinks, activity costs, incidentals, taxes, gratuities and all other ancillary costs.
• Should the winner not be able to redeem the prize in full the prizes are not redeemable for cash, not transferable for any other event, and cannot be exchanged for vouchers.
• The prizes are only valid for the dates outlined above.
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
• If the prize winner is under the age of 18, a parent of legal guardian is required to accompany the winner and provide consent for the prize winner to participate in activities as outlined as part of the prize.
• The Promoter reserves the right to request all entrants to produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm each entrant’s identity and age before issuing the prize.
• The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
• All online registrations are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promoter’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
• The winners of this promotion agree to allow their names and/or photograph to be used in conjunction with any advertising or promotion for, on behalf of, or at the direction of the Promoter.
• All entries become the property of the Promoter and may be entered into a database and used for the Promoter’s marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Promoter respects your privacy rights and will only use your personal information as indicated.
• The Promoter and each of its related bodies corporate and associated agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence), arising either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the prize or the promotion, or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law) .
• The way we manage your personal information is governed by Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) (Act) and the Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) established under the Act.
• Noosa Council’s Policy can be found here.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.