Qld COVID 19 Roadmap – Update 14 December 2020
· 100% capacity at seated, ticketed venues with patrons encouraged to wear masks on entry and exit
“Conditions of Entry”
· It is recommended that patrons wear their own mask when entering and exiting the Venue or if leaving your allocated seat to go to the bathroom or purchasing from cafe or bar
· Please remain in your seat allocated to minimise circulation.
· Only use the seat that has been designated to you.
· Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the Venue.
· Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations located around the Venue.
· Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
· Patrons may be denied entry to, or asked to leave the Venue for failing to comply with any direction or request from the Venue staff
· By visiting The J you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. You will also help ensure an enjoyable and safe experience had by all.