THE UPPER FOYER
With its open plan design, overlooking The J Auditorium, and located in close proximity to the commercial kitchen, this is an ideal space for pre-show drinks and canapés, or smaller gatherings such as book launches, networking functions, and intimate performances.
- Open plan design, located in close proximity to the commercial kitchen, this is an ideal space for smaller functions up to 150 people
- The Community Art Wall forms part of the Upper Foyer, making this space a perfect option for an art exhibition launch to coincide with your time on display.
- Lounge furniture, tables and chairs are available, or you can hire a decorator, and theme the room to suit your requirements. The Upper Foyer is open to the general public as a break-out space during business hours for informal meetings, relaxing and chilling out.
- Speak to our friendly Booking Officer today to find out how we can customise The Upper Foyer to best suit your event’s requirements.
- Approximately 170m2 floor area, timber flooring
- Wheelchair ramp and stair access
- Adjacent to kitchen and bathrooms